How to Reserve a Space
To reserve a space for the summer session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-9444.
Fall reservations will be accepted Aug. 1.
- Maximum Capacity: 204
- Maximum Square Feet: 3,054
- Access to covered outdoor deck with stunning campus views.
- Adjacent to small warming kitchen with sink, as well as lounge with fireplace.
- Customizable space with a variety of layouts available for all types of events.
- Reservations include a planning meeting with event scheduler 14 days in advance to ensure staff and resources can be scheduled.
- Actual capacity depends on your preferred room layout. Your event scheduler will provide true layout capacities.
- Any caterer licensed in Whitman County may be utilized and will have access to the warming kitchen upon request.
- Rental rates are $35 for RSOs and $45 for WSU departments per hour. A 3-hour minimum rate is required for each reservation. RSOs may qualify once a year for a RSO/Chinook venue fee waiver. An application form will be sent with preliminary confirmations.
- Dedicated AV technician labor is $10 for RSOs and $15 for WSU departments per hour. No extra cost on available AV equipment.
- Total Capacity: 56
- Total Square Feet: 1,901
- Hard surface flooring
- Multipurpose sinks useful for crafting, etc.
- Standard classroom layout. Users may set desired configuration.
- This space is set in default classroom layout. Users may rearrange the furniture during reservation times but must plan to reset the room. A reset diagram will posted for reference.
- Built-in dual presentation monitors with HDMI connection are available. A laptop is available by request. In order to process requests within one business day’s notice, no other event services are available in this space.
- The classroom is available to RSOs free of charge for unlimited reservations of up to two hours in duration. WSU department rates are $30 per hour.