“You can’t do amazing stuff with mediocre people”. This quote shows the reason I wanted to get into personal training, I want to help awesome people do amazing things in their life. Whatever goal you want to achieve, I want to be there beside you helping. Being physically active can be hard, but the rewards are worth the dedication.
My fitness journey started when I was a freshman in high school and I was the classic overweight shy kid. I didn’t have that many friends and lacked confidence to thrive in school. So me and one of my friends decided to start lifting weights in my basement, and a new world was opened to my eyes. I stated feeling more confident and started to see result. I stuck with it and ended up losing 30 pounds and gained a lot of confidence. This forever changed my life and I still lift and exercise so that I can feel my best day in and day out. I even went to school for it and studied Kinesiology and working toward my masters in Kinesiology as well. I promise you I can help you achieve your goals, I am here to serve you.
Related Experience & Education
- Currently a Masters Student in Kinesiology and Washington State University
- B.S. Kinesiology from Washington State University
- Intern at Bohler Gym for Washington State Athletics 2019-Present
- Personal trainer at Washington State University- Present
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- USA Olympic Weightlifting level 1 coach
- First Aid, CPR, AED, Mental Health Certified
- Body Building
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Athletic Performance
- Weight Loss