Why Work With a Personal Trainer?
Work with a personal trainer to help you strategically set and achieve your fitness goals. UREC personal trainers will provide you with an individualized workout program while educating you on fitness concepts to ensure your success in the future. Despite your current fitness level or individual goal(s), UREC personal trainers are here to help!
To learn how to make an appointment visit our Appointments & Prices page.
UREC's personal trainers can offer exercise programs for:
- Increasing muscle mass, strength and power.
- Increasing muscular endurance
- Achieving safe and effective weight loss
- Improving cardiovascular endurance.
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing Mobility
- Improving speed and agility
- Event Training (olympic weightlifting, marathon, power lifting, triathlon, CrossFit etc.)
- Improving overall health and lifestyle
Additionally, personal trainers can help you with:
- Ensuring proper form, safe warm-ups, and cool-downs
- Functional Strength & Conditioning
- Injury Mitigation
- Overcoming plateaus
- Instructing on unique/novel fitness concepts
- Exercise ideas for home or travel
- General Fitness Questions
Our personal trainers are able to help no matter your location. With multiple locations on campus and online/remote training options, attending personal training sessions is easier than ever. Locations available to train at include:
- The Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- Stephenson Fitness Center (SFC)
- Valley Play Fields
- The Chinook Student Center
- Online/Remote Training
Online Personal Training
Not in Pullman? No problem! We are able to provide distance students, such as Global Campus, Vancouver and Spokane students with member rates for online personal training sessions! Trainers are now available for Online Personal Training sessions. Go here to learn more.
For questions about programs, trainers, or personal training programs contact Ramon Sodano at 509-335-1812 or email@example.com.
UREC Personal Training programs are supported by the WSU Services & Activities Fee.