University Recreation and Chinook facilities are currently limited. View available facilities and make a reservation.
- Show completed attestation
- Wear a mask in all indoor spaces except while in the water at the pool
- Make a reservation ahead to use indoor spaces
The Chinook offers 69,000 square feet of student-centered space.
Recreation & Fitness
Workout opportunities at Chinook are open to undergraduate students enrolled in 7 or more credits and those who have purchased a Chinook membership.
- Cardio and Weight Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Yoga Studio
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- All-Gender Locker Room
Studying, Social & Activity Spaces
In addition to the recreational opportunities, Chinook offers multiple areas for the other essentials of student life: studying, socializing, eating, relaxing and more.
- Freshëns Fresh Food Studio
- Nap Zone
- Music Practice Rooms
- Presentation Practice Rooms
- Meditation Room & Foot Washing Station
- Leisure Gaming Area
- Lactation Room
Presentation and music practice rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
Meeting & Event Space
The large event space in Chinook will be available for reservation for the remainder of the spring semester. The Chinook Classroom will be available for reservation soon.
To reserve a space, email email@example.com or call 509-335-9444.