Founded in 2017 upon the opening of the Chinook Student Center, the Chinook Board consists of 7 voting seats who are selected representatives from the CUB Board and URec Board.
It is the mission of the Chinook Board to offer a welcoming service for all students by ensuring the Chinook offers an open and diverse range of programs and services in support of the missions of the Compton Union and University Recreation.
Attend a Chinook Board Meeting
Board meeting are typically held bi-monthly. Our Spring 2021 schedule will be updated as we determine meeting dates based on member availability. All of our meetings in Spring 2021 will be held on Zoom.
March 10.2021: 10:00-11:00am Zoom link here
April 13.2021: 4:00pm-5:00pm Zoom link here
Chinook Board Members 2020-2021
- Nikolai Sublett-Chair
- Cierra Mattern-Vice Chair
- Christian Anderson-URec Board Rep
- Heather Yockey-URec Board Rep
- Jhordin Prescott-CUB Board Rep
- Ruben Navarrete-CUB Board Rep
- Ben Calabretta-CUB Board Rep
- Jeff Elbracht, URec Director of Facilities & Operations
- Joanne Greene, URec Director of Programming
- Lorie Druffel, Area Finance Officer
- Karie Shaw, Director Event Services & Operations
Contact Krista Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions