Relieve tension and unwind in the saunas at the Chinook. Saunas are located on the basement floor near the men's and women's locker rooms.
- Saunas are open to all genders.
- Swimwear or T-shirt and shorts required.
- Please sit or stand on a towel.
- Sandals and flip-flops only. No other footwear allowed.
- Wait at least 5 minutes after exercising before entering.
- Limit use to 15 minutes. Those feeling dizzy or faint should leave the sauna immediately and consult a physician before returning.
- The following individuals should not use the sauna: Those with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory problems, seizures, epilepsy, pregnant women, and those who are using prescribed or illegal drugs or are under the influence of alcohol.
- Children ages 13 and under are not permitted in the sauna. Children between the ages of 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult in the sauna all times.
- Do not pour any liquids or place items on sauna heater.