Meditation is a great way to reduce stress, relax and refocus your mind. The Chinook meditation room is located on the ground floor.
Meditation Room Policy
Meditation rooms are inclusive spaces for people of all religious and cultural backgrounds. To maintain a welcoming and safe environment, please follow posted policies.
- Shoes, bags and personal belongings should be kept in provided storage areas.
- Meditation rooms are quiet spaces. Silence phones, use earphones when listening to music and take conversations outside the room.
- Food and beverages are not permitted, with the exception of water.
- Please use meditation rooms for their intended purpose. Do not use rooms for studying, sleeping, meeting or other purposes.
- Rooms may not be reserved and are open to everyone.